Our understanding of a client's needs to achieve budget targets and our hands on experience in a variety of multi-disciplinary construction projects has attracted broad range of clients over many years.
Our expertise helps clients to obtain maximum value in feasibility study, cost planning, tender procedures, value engineering and procurement routes, through to assistance with capital allowances and prompt final accounts.
- Early cost advice and feasibility studies
- Building Contract advice
- Procurement routes
- Tender and Partnering documents
- Negotiation of contracts and prices
- Final Accounts
- Budget Estimating and Cost Planning
- Preparation of Bills of Quantities
- Tender Procurement and Contract Advice
- Cash Flow Forecasting
- Interim Valuations and Final accounts
- Cost Monitoring and Control
- Legal Advice and Claims Assessment
- Value Engineering