We have developed our CDM Awareness / Refresher courses in order to provide clarity and understanding on the duties the CDM Regulations 2015 place on individuals and organisations.
The course aims to provide delegates a good understanding of the Construction (Design and Management) Regulations 2015 , their background and the roles and responsibilities placed on the Client, Principal Designers, and Contractors.
All training can be tailored to suit your discipline.
- Background of the regulations
- Outline of the regulations and purpose
- Duty holders
- Pre Construction Information
- Contents ofHealth and Safety Plans and Files
- Examples of Good Practice
Who Should Attend
- Facility managers
ASBESTOS AWARENESS TRAINING
The Asbestos Awareness Courses is a half day course typically lasting 3 hours.
Who Is it For?
Anyone who is liable to disturb asbestos such as: General maintenance staff, electricians, plumbers, gas fitters, painters & decorators, joiners, plasterers, demolition workers, construction workers, roofers, heating & ventilation engineers, fire & burglar alarm installers, shop fitters, etc. Also those professional personnel who supervise or manage projects such as Architects, Building Surveyors and other such professionals.
- Introduction to Asbestos and its uses
- Understanding of the health effects and emergency procedures
- Appreciation of the legislative requirements when working with asbestos
- Compliance with the Control of Asbestos Regulations 2012 including surveys, registers and removal